Dream Harvest is just coming to the end of the prototyping phase of their top down action sci fi puzzler game. They are looking for a determined, talented 2D artist who works well with others and will be committed to the project.
The current studio is made up of a mixture of highly talented professionals with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Getting a chance to work with these people would certainly assist your future prospects for employment or could lead to coming on board full time with the team.
The game has a science fiction theme that plays on the idea of how an aristocratic society, limited in their ability to run their city, enslaves their own population. Morality, Power and Control are all themes that are prevalent in the story and as you can imagine the game is built around a strong narrative and is targeting the core market. It will initially be released on PC, Linux and Mac with future plans to release the game on to Microsoft and Sony Consoles.
- Development and preparation of prototypes and style determination in close collaboration with our Lead Artist.
- Development of ideas from concept through quick sketches to finished illustration
- Planning and independent implementation of graphic concepts for game worlds, characters, vehicles, storyboards and other visual content of our game
- You will find sound solutions to any challenges that arise. Development and management of internal design ideas and continuing education programs. Close cooperation with the designers, programmers and audio designer.
- A solid experience in visual arts, animation, visual effects.
- Very good knowledge of Photoshop or other 2D art and painting programs
- Excellent traditional and digital drawing skills
- Extremely well versed in anatomy, proportions, perspectives and color theory
- You have distinctive communication skills — and you enjoy working in a team
- A very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Passion for the development of games
- Knowledge of Unity
- 2d animation skills
- Knowledge of 3d programs
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over Europe
- A culture of mutual respect and active training
- Shared equity percentage profit share program once game is released
This is an equity share position and the experience and knowledge you could gain from working here is invaluable.
If you are interested in the position email your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
You can also find out some information about the team and previous projects on the Dream Harvest Website here: www.dreamharvest.co.uk